top of page
Ammunition and American flag on US Constitution - History of the Second Amendment.jpg

Firearms Rights

Navigating Federal and State Firearms Laws: Know Your Gun Rights with a Firearms Lawyer

​Know Your Rights When It Comes To Your Gun

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution declares that “…the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.” Many state constitutions contain similar or even greater guarantees of this fundamental freedom. 

If you have trouble or concerns with your right to keep and bear arms for any reason or have other questions concerning your gun rights, Goldleaf Law stands ready with skilled Second Amendment lawyers, from our conveniently located Greensburg, Pennsylvania office.

Most of our clients either preserve or restore their firearms rights. Some of our clients simply want to get their concealed carry permit. For those things, they often need a Pennsylvania gun rights lawyer. If you have been refused a firearms purchase or concealed carry permit, the first step is to know what issue has created a federal firearms disability, under 18 U.S.C. § 922(g)(1-9) (click here to find out), or a similar state-level firearms disability. The second step is determining if we can resolve that disability on your behalf. To find out, contact our office today. 

We Can Answer All Of Your Gun-Related Questions

  • At Goldleaf Law, our gun rights attorneys stand ready to answer and assist you with the numerous questions and concerns regarding your Second Amendment right, including issuance of gun permits, under federal and Pennsylvania laws.

  • Some common issues regarding the right to bear arms for which citizens often need legal representation include the following:

  • Protecting your Second Amendment and other federal and state rights

  • Expungement of records and having your gun rights restored

  • Issues with concealed weapon carry

  • Issues with openly carrying a weapon

  • Criminal defense and keeping your firearms rights

  • Using a firearm in self-defense

  • NFA Gun Trust/firearms and estate planning

  • Firearms-related business issues

  • Federal Firearms License (FFL) applications and issues

  • Firearm purchase denials

  • Firearm transfer denials

  • Gun club/range representation

  • Gun shop/FFL representation

  • If you need the assistance of an aggressive legal advocate to represent you in any of the above areas, or with another issue that concerns your firearms or weapons rights, contact Goldleaf Law, today.

You need a gun rights attorney if you are asking:

  • How do I get my gun rights restored?

  • Why was I denied and how can I appeal the denial of my permit (license) to carry a concealed firearm?

  • If I have a PFA (Protection from Abuse) case, can I keep my guns?

  • Why can’t I buy a gun?

  • When can I use a gun in self-defense? What about the castle doctrine?

  • What happens if I take my gun to another state?

  • Can I keep my gun in my car?

  • Can the police stop or arrest me for carrying a gun?

  • What are gun trusts?

  • What are firearm possession prohibitions/disabilities?

  • What are my gun rights?

bottom of page